On-Site Search Engine Optimization - Website Customization
The website modifications defined below are PART of a total SEO solution; not a comprehensive offering. We recommend this campaign as in initial step that will create a foundation upon which a robust and successful internet marketing strategy can be built.
Our goal is to enable your website to perform at the highest level for your Internet Marketing activities.
Our Experience is Your Advantage
- 15+ years building and hosting the finest art business websites on the Internet!
- 450+ Art Business websites linked together as an Art Community!
- Google LOVES dynamic websites!
- Highly experienced web developers that know what art websites should do!
- The Masterpiece Network – Thousands of artists and galleries worldwide!
- MASTERPIECE ONLINE brings thousands of visitors every day to see your stuff!
SEO Services Implemented - $950 one-time fee
1. Facebook Likes! - Add 500+ Likes to your FanPage
2. Twitter Followers! - Add 200+ Followers to your Twitter Page
3. Breadcrumb Navigation – Intuitive navigation convention that provides search engine robots clear directions for indexing the website. This further allows the visitor to easily move throughout the website; promoting more thorough exploration of the site by visitors.
4. Add "Web Descriptions” to all TITLE detail pages – Masterpiece software allows descriptions to be added to every title in your inventory. Adding these descriptions to your site adds significant valuable content. Search engines use this to distinguish your inventory from other websites. This is a competitive advantage in competing for search rankings.
5. Add “Artist Biographies” display to artist detail pages – Masterpiece software allows for comprehensive biography to be added to every artist in your inventory. Adding these biographies to your site adds significant valuable content. Search engines use this to distinguish your artists from other web sites. This is a competitive advantage in competing for search rankings.
6. Add METADATA to every page – search engines use metadata in their indexing algorithms. Metadata that accurately reflects the detail within a web page can increase the rankings of that page.
7. Add dynamic enhanced URL's with artist/title names (dynamic, based on data) – like metadata search engines use url's in their indexing algorithms. URL's that accurately reflects the detail within a web page can increase the rankings of that page.
8. Add dynamic “ALT TAGS” for title images with artist and title name - like metadata search engines use “alt tags” in their indexing algorithms. “alt tags” that accurately reflects the detail within a web page can increase the rankings of that page.
9. Add dynamic “H1, H2 TAGS” to highlight artist names - like metadata search engines use “h1, h2 tags” in their indexing algorithms. “h1, h2 tags” that accurately reflects the detail within a web page can increase the rankings of that page.
10. Add “SHARE” social media utility – Links throughout the Internet back your website is one of the most important criteria the search engines use to rank your website. Social Media sites such as Twitter, Digg, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. have proven to be one of the more effective methods for promoting links to a website.
11. Add dynamic PAGINATED artist and title list pages– Listing all artists and titles has proven to help Google indexing of websites. Pagination will limit the number of intra-site links to less than 100 per page. This conforms to Google standards.
12. Add optimized robots.txt file– Google uses this file like a roadmap to navigate your website.
13. Key Word Tracking utility – Implement website server-based tracking tool, Webalizer
- Capture and report the visitor volume and behavior to client site
- Track successful keywords and search strings
- Set and measure goals
14. Add Google Python Site Map - – Google tool for easy indexing of content on the site. Daily updates of the site map will be scheduled and automated. Each update will be submitted to Google to accelerate the indexing of new or changed content on the site.
15. Add WordPress Blog – To www.YourGallery.com - $350 Set up and training.
Additional recommendations to Clientactivities are the client responsibility
Internet Registration - Entering your website across the key internet registries
- DMOZ: http://www.dmoz.org/
- Yahoo: http://dir.yahoo.com/
- ZoomInfo: http://www.zoominfo.com/
- Google: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
Create Facebook and Twitter “Company” profiles
Become part of the Masterpiece Solutions Group
Share your profiles with everyone you can think of (this gets you more links back to your site)
Promote sharing and growth of this fan group
Use “Share” links from your site to promote relevant links within social media sites
Promote new artists, works and events
Includes links to www.YourGallery.com in every message
Engage your artists in all of your link creation efforts!!! After all, everything you are doing is to help THEM sell more stuff.
Encourage them to leverage Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and other social networking tools to share their work at your gallery AND Masterpiece Online
Leverage Quicklink!!! The Search Engines LOVE dynamic content.
Update everything in your inventory to the Web; your website AND Masterpiece Online
Add biographies to all of your artists
Add “web descriptions” to all of your titles
Update your Company Profile and add it to the web
Include your Logo, website address, and gallery contact info in your online profile to MASTERPIECE ONLINE