Inventory and Art Collection Management
Control every aspects of your art inventory
One of the most important aspects of operating your business is managing your inventory. Version10 tracks every detail about every piece in your inventory. The system is designed to be simple and intuitive. Within minutes you will feel totally comfortable that you can manage your entire business.
Supports multiple Categories and Mediums
- You will be able to create an unlimited number of categories, sub categories and mediums based upon the requirements of your inventory. This is a powerful feature that enables terrific flexibility for your marketing programs.
Supports Limited Editions, Unique Items, Open Stock and Services
- One of the truly unique aspects of the art business is Limited Editions. Version10 was designed from the beginning to support limited editions. Each edition can be numbered and detailed based upon its unique attributes: Condition, restoration, enhancements, signed, pricing, etc. Additionally, Version10 supports every kind of art inventory such as Unique works of open stock you may order over and over again. Lastly, if your business offers Services like restorations, consulting or framing, Version10 has you covered.
Allows Consigned vs. Owned Inventory
- Consigned inventory is a requirement virtually no traditional inventory management solution offers. Though this is a standard operating requirement of the art business, it is complicated and scarce to find. Version10 has the most sophisticated the simple to management set of consignment features available in the market. Each item in inventory can categorized as consigned or owned. If consigned, we allow you to determine with great flexibility whether the consignor will share in any discounts offered to a customer. Version10 will also allow you to determine when and how to pay a consignor; when the sale is made or when the invoice has been paid? Finally, Version10 will generate monthly/quarterly/annual reports that will tell you exactly what to pay every consignor with all the necessary detail.
Tracks Artists, Vendors, Supplier and Co-Ventures
- For every item in your inventory Version10 will allow you to track the artist, vendor and customer of record associated with it.
Allows multiple price points: Retail, Wholesale, Web, etc.
- With our art gallery software you can create multiple price points for any given item based upon who might be purchasing: Retail customer, Wholesale Customer or Web site customer.
Tracks multiple costs for a single item.
- You can track any combination of costs associated with your inventory; such as framing, repairs or enhancements made to an item.
Power Search by specific criteria
- Masterpiece lets you enter key information about each piece of inventory. Wherever possible, Masterpiece will help you fill in information by using selection lists that drop down with appropriate information.
Multiple pictures per item
- Version10 allows you to add up to unlimited digital images per item. Your digital images are always available to display or print. Have different images for close ups or alternate views.
The Masterpiece system was designed specifically for your industry, it captures all critical information for each individual piece and tracks a multitude of variables (e.g. a number edition print that has been restored and framed and is located on the north wall of your San Jose Art Gallery.) The software system tracks all inventory types, including Fine Art, Sculpture, Pottery, Antiques, Jewelry, Fine Crafts, Limited Editions, Postcards, and Originals.
All forms and reports are completely customizable.