SEO for Art Gallery Websites
Our SEO package is a turbo boost for your web site. It is an on-site update that maximizes the placement and utility of the data you enter into the Masterpiece software. This is done at the metatdata (unseen) layer of the site. Google and other search robots looks first to this layer of the web site for details of the individual pages of the site. Here we control the tagging of the data to optimize how the robots find, identify and index the information. This is a one-time effort that has proven very effective in raising the overall performance of the web site. The price of the service is $950.
We do recommend that you also engage a SEO marketing resource that will help with the daily activity of promoting your site on the Internet. This includes using social media, press releases and other methods to draw real attention as well as back-links to your web site. These links and activity are a critical criteria Google uses to rank web sites. Here is a link to learn more about this. The pyramid graphic is very good. Masterpiece would be responsible of the dark blue criteria. An SEO marketing professional would help you with the light blue elements.
Onsite Search Engine Optimization
The website modifications defined below are PART of a total SEO solution; not a comprehensive offering alone. We recommend this campaign as in initial step that will create a foundation upon which a robust and successful internet marketing strategy can be built.
Our goal is to enable your website to perform at the highest level for your Internet Marketing activities.
Our Experience is Your Advantage
- 15+ years building and hosting the finest art business websites on the Internet!
- 450+ Art Business websites linked together as an Art Community!
- Google LOVES dynamic websites!
- Highly experienced web developers that know what art websites should do!
- The Masterpiece Network – Thousands of artists and galleries worldwide!
- MASTERPIECE ONLINE brings thousands of visitors every day to see your stuff!
SEO Services Implemented – $950 one-time fee
- Breadcrumb Navigation – Intuitive navigation convention that provides search engine robots clear directions for indexing the website. This further allows the visitor to easily move throughout the website; promoting more thorough exploration of the site by visitors.
- Add “Web Descriptions” to all TITLE detail pages – Masterpiece software allows descriptions to be added to every title in your inventory. Adding these descriptions to your site adds significant valuable content. Search engines use this to distinguish your inventory from other websites. This is a competitive advantage in competing for search rankings.
- Add “Artist Biographies” display to artist detail pages – Masterpiece software allows for comprehensive biography to be added to every artist in your inventory. Adding these biographies to your site adds significant valuable content. Search engines use this to distinguish your artists from other web sites. This is a competitive advantage in competing for search rankings.
- Add METADATA to every page – search engines use metadata in their indexing algorithms. Metadata that accurately reflects the detail within a web page can increase the rankings of that page.
- Add dynamic enhanced URL’s with artist/title names (dynamic, based on data) – like metadata search engines use url’s in their indexing algorithms. URL’s that accurately reflects the detail within a web page can increase the rankings of that page.
- Add dynamic “ALT TAGS” for title images with artist and title name – like metadata search engines use “alt tags” in their indexing algorithms. “alt tags” that accurately reflects the detail within a web page can increase the rankings of that page.
- Add dynamic “H1, H2 TAGS” to highlight artist names – like metadata search engines use “h1, h2 tags” in their indexing algorithms. “h1, h2 tags” that accurately reflects the detail within a web page can increase the rankings of that page.
- Add “SHARE” social media utility – Links throughout the Internet back your website is one of the most important criteria the search engines use to rank your website. Social Media sites such as Twitter, Digg, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. have proven to be one of the more effective methods for promoting links to a website.
- Add dynamic PAGINATED artist and title list pages– Listing all artists and titles has proven to help Google indexing of websites. Pagination will limit the number of intra-site links to less than 100 per page. This conforms to Google standards.
- Add optimized robots.txt file– Google uses this file like a roadmap to navigate your website.
- Key Word Tracking utility – Implement website server-based tracking tool, Google Analytics: Capture and report the visitor volume and behavior to client site, Track successful keywords and search strings, Set and measure goals
- Add Google Site Map – Google tool for easy indexing of content on the site. Daily updates of the site map will be scheduled and automated. Each update will be submitted to Google to accelerate the indexing of new or changed content on the site.
- Add WordPress Blog – To www.YourGallery.com – $350 Set up and training.
- MASTERPIECE ONLINE Sponsorship – $150 monthly – High profile listing on 70% of the pageviews of MASTERPIECE ONLINE Find out more at: MASTERPIECE ONLINE Sponsorship Details
Additional recommendations to Client
These activities are the client responsibility
Internet Registration – Entering your website across the key internet registries
More SEO recommendations
- Create Facebook and Twitter “Company” profiles
- Become part of the Masterpiece Solutions Group
- Share your profiles with everyone you can think of (this gets you more links back to your site)
- Promote sharing and growth of this fan group
- Use “Share” links from your site to promote relevant links within social media sites
- Promote new artists, works and events
- Includes links to www.YourGallery.com in every message
- Engage your artists in all of your link creation efforts!!! After all, everything you are doing is to help THEM sell more stuff.
- Encourage them to leverage Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and other social networking tools to share their work at your gallery AND Masterpiece Online
- Leverage Quicklink!!! The Search Engines LOVE dynamic content.
- Update everything in your inventory to the Web; your website AND Masterpiece Online
- Add biographies to all of your artists
- Add “web descriptions” to all of your titles
- Update your Company Profile and add it to the web
- Include your Logo, website address, and gallery contact info in your online profile to MASTERPIECE ONLINE